Former KISS guitarist Ace Frehley is available to act as best man at your wedding or walk the bride down the aisle – for a fee of $6,000.
The Ace Frehley Wedding Experience is offered at the Kiss Rock and Roll Chapel in Las Vegas, tied in with the Kiss Mini Golf establishment in the same location, during the weekend of Oct. 26-28.
“Celebrate the release of Ace Frehley’s new album Spaceman with Ace’s first-ever appearance at Kiss Mini Golf, Las Vegas!” reads a statement on the Mini Golf website. “Ace will appear at Kiss Mini Golf on October 27 and 28. Q&A, photo and autograph options are on sale now! Special Ace Frehley event merchandise will be on sale all weekend.”
The price of $6,000 including as follows:
- Ace as your best man and/or Ace give away the bride and walk her down the aisle.
- Use of the KISS wedding chapel for the ceremony (wedding, vow renewal or commitment ceremony)
- Professional photographer, complete photo session and digital rights to ALL images (Yep! You get ALL of the photos, e-mailed to you to keep!!)
- The wedding will be livestreamed via Facebook Live on Ace’s Facebook and KISS wedding chapel so your friends and family can watch your ceremony live from the comfort of their homes!
- Rockin’ photo session with Ace’s actual guitar
- An “I Got Married At The ‘Love It Loud’ Wedding Chapel” 45rpm with colored vinyl record and special certificate! With Ace’s signature as the witness!!
- Rockin’ wedding cake
- “Love It Loud” wedding chapel lanyards and laminates for couple
- “Love It Loud” wedding chapel certificate
- Two “Love It Loud” wedding chapel poker chips
- Two “Love It Loud” wedding chapel shot glasses
- Two “Love It Loud” wedding chapel temporary tattoos
- Up to 10 guests + bride and groom
The catch is this is only available for the weekend of Oct 26th – 28th, because that’s when KISS is in town. So, if you have been engaged for a while and are looking on pulling the trigger quick, you better act fast.
Frehley’s Spaceman album will be released on Oct. 19.