Danny Wimmer Presents Chicago Open Air: The 2nd Annual Outdoor Rock Festival Featuring Awesome Performances From KISS, KORN, OZZY OSBOURNE, AND MANY MORE!!
DATE: FRIDAY, JULY 14, SATURDAY, JULY 15 and SUNDAY, JULY 16, 2017 LOCATION: TOYOTA PARK, 7000 HARLEM AVE, BRIDGEVIEW, ILLLINOIS
MAP OF TOYOTA PARK
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
The second annual Chicago Open Air will bring together an all-star lineup of rock’s top artists on Friday, July 14, Saturday, July 15 and Sunday, July 16 at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, IL, just outside Chicago. The three-day music, craft beer and Gourmet Man Food festival will feature over 40 performances, including legendary rock artists KISS, KORN, Ozzy Osbourne, and along with Rob Zombie, Godsmack, Slayer, Megadeth, Seether, Stone Sour, Anthrax, Clutch, Lamb of God, Meshuggah, Steel Panther, Amon Amarth and many more.
Here’s daily band lineup as follows:
Friday, July 14: KISS, Rob Zombie, Megadeth, Anthrax, Meshuggah, Dillinger Escape Plan, Falling In Reverse, Vimic, Suicide Silence, Whitechapel, Crobot, Code Orange, Hell or Highwater, Failure Anthem
Saturday, July 15: Korn, Godsmack, Seether, Clutch, Steel Panther, Body Count, Avatar, Mushroomhead, Metal Church, Pig Destroyer, Dragonforce, Cane Hill, Night Verses, Black Map
Sunday, July 16: Ozzy Osbourne, Slayer, StoneSour, Lamb of God, Amon Amarth, Behemoth, Hellyeah, Demon Hunter, Devildriver, Kyng, Norma Jean, Whores., DED
Here’s a sample of what the press had to say about Chicago Open Air from last year’s inauguration:
“… offers a big, fat taste of the Chicago area and far beyond… Throughout the day, while lines snakes 200-plus deep for autographs from Rammstein and others, the sprawling layout allowed for a smooth flow between two stages, and vendors.” – Vicki Jurkowski..Daily Southtown, July 16, 2016
“The lineup is about as diverse as you can get.” – Steve Knopper..Chicago Tribute, July 14, 2016
“If you’re a Chicago-area metalhead there was – without a doubt – only one place to be this past weekend. Chicago Open Air made its debut in Toyota Park with a stacked lineup that included Rammstein, Five Finger Death Punch, Skipknot, Marilyn Manson and tons more.” – D0312, July 18, 2016
“I cannot help feeling that I was part of something special this weekend…an event like Open Air reveals just how diverse the fandom around metal and hard rock truly is, and it promotes a sense of community that is increasingly hard to come by in this corner of the music industry. Each band had songs that made tens of thousands sing in unison, and you could tell from the smiles stretched across the crowd’s faces that they too felt part of something bigger than themselves. Any event that can pull off that feat is one worthy of your time, and I sincerely hope another installment happens in 2017.” – James Shotwell..Substream Magazine, July 19, 2016.
See the official Chicago Open Air video announcement below:
The price of tickets as follows:
3-day General Admission Field: starting at $209.50
* Field level, standing room General Admission access for all 3 days of the festival. * Access to all bowl-level sections of the main stage area
3-day General Admission Bowl: starting at $119.50
* Bowl (stadium, stands) level General Admission access for all 3 days of the festival.
3-day VIP: starting at $425.00
* Access to all GA areas of the festival
* Exclusive VIP entrance lanes into the event
* Access to a VIP hang area featuring dedicated food and beverage offerings (for additional purchase)
* Field and Bowl level VIP-only viewing areas of the main stage * Dedicated restroom facilities
* A commemorative Chicago Open Air VIP-only laminate
Single Day General Admission Bowl: starting at $50.00
* Bowl level General Admission access for each day however you will have to pick which day you plan to attend
The tickets can be purchased at http://chicagoopenair.com/tickets/.
Strapped for cash? A Payment Plan option for all 3-day Chicago Open Air tickets will be coming Friday, January 27th. Stay tuned for more info!
* Chicago Open Air is an all ages event. Patrons of all ages require a ticket for entry.
* All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
* All Field level tickets also allow access to the bowl- level of the main stage area.
* Single Day tickets are available for the Bowl (or stadium, or stands) level areas only. Single day tickets do not allow access to the field.
* All ticket types (bowl and field) allow access to the second stage area.
For issues with previously purchased tickets, visit TICKETMASTER
* Chicago Open Air is an outdoor event.
* Line-up and set times are subject to change.
* Field Level admission tickets are very limited. Buy early to secure yours before they run out.
* All 3-day tickets will be exchanged for a festival wristband upon arrival to the event. This wristband will serve as your proof of entry to all applicable festival areas throughout the weekend.
* Festival wristbands are not transferable once applied to a patron’s wrist.
* Please only purchase tickets through this site and our official purchase page.
* We are not responsible for tickets purchased through any unofficial sources.
* The re-sale or attempted re-sale of tickets at a price higher than that appearing on the face of the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
* Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
* All persons entering the venues are subject to search for prohibited items including but not limited to: contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, and recording devices.
* Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
* Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Chicago Open Air.
Discounted hotel rates are also available through Curadora by visiting at http://chicagoopenair.com/curadora-hotels/ for more information.
Here’s info and pictures from last year:
The first-ever Chicago Open Air brought more than 75,000 fans to Toyota Park in Bridgeview, Il on July 15, 16 and 17 for a monumental weekend of rock that featured Rammstein’s only U.S. performance of 2016 on Friday night, an epic homecoming for Chicago’s own Disturbed on Saturday, and a thunderous, show-closing performance from Slipknot on Sunday night.